- Call the RASC and say “retirement” when prompted to find out if you will be eligible for retiree medical coverage.
- Assess your medical coverage needs during retirement.
- Explore the medical coverage options that will be available to you once you retire, along with coverage costs for each.
- Schedule medical and dental services for whatever health care needs you may have before your coverage changes.
- Review the personalized Welfare Plan Retiree Enrollment Worksheet you will automatically receive from the RASC within 30 days before your retirement date if you’re eligible for retiree medical coverage and you informed the RASC earlier of your retirement date.
Call the RASC and say “retirement” when prompted if you don’t receive this information within 15 days before your last day worked and you think you will be eligible for retiree medical coverage.