Whether you’re considering surgery, a treatment plan or new medication, weighing your options to make the right decision can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful. Fortunately, Rockwell Automation offers confidential resources that can help you make informed benefits decisions—at no cost to you.
Both are convenient ways to be sure you’re doing what’s best for you. You get the answers you need and the peace of mind you want.
Get an expert opinion on your treatment and/or a diagnosis by a top specialist. Best Doctors gives you access to the best medical minds in the world, so you can be sure you have the right diagnosis and treatment plan. Whether you’re dealing with a chronic condition, questioning surgery or facing a life-threatening illness, Best Doctors can guide you in the right direction.
- Use Ask the Expert when you have questions about your health condition and treatment options to help you make an educated health care decision.
- Get an in-depth medical review by a clinical team and expert physicians to figure out which care is right for you and how to improve your treatment outcomes.
- Use the FindBestDoc service to connect with the right specialist for your condition.
- Explore the Solutions Library for online tools and resources, or call our clinical coaches if your doctor recommends surgery. They can help guide you in your treatment decision-making.
Simply call 1.888.281.6550 and explain your case to a Best Doctors Member Advocate. The Best Doctors medical team collects all your records, images and tests. Then, they match your case to the best medical expert. The expert reviews your case in detail and issues a report with diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Aon Hewitt Advocacy Service
Aon Hewitt Advocates average more than 18 years of health care industry experience. Let them put that experience to work for you! Your personal advocate can help you:
- Understand all of your benefits—from health care to retirement
- Locate doctors, hospitals and other health care providers
- Resolve health care billing and insurance claim disputes
Over the years, advocates have secured critical therapy for an expectant mother whose baby’s life was at stake, helped research the latest spinal fusion procedure for someone involved in a severe car accident and secured placement in clinical trials for rare cancers. To see what they can do for you, call 1.888.622.1200 (advocates are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time) or visit http://www.aonhewittadvocacy.com and click “Get Help.”