- Attend the Rockwell Pension Plan Webinar on Oct. 21. Join the Rockwell retirement team by Zoom on Wednesday, Oct. 21 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Central Time. They will review the Pension Plan, how it works, timing and payment options, and resources available for you. Add the event to your calendar so you don’t miss it.
- Join ROK of Ages on Yammer. Learn about retirement with other Rockwell Automation employees.
- Annual Enrollment is Oct. 24 – Nov. 15. This is your once-a-year opportunity to make benefit changes, add or remove dependents, or participate in a Flexible Spending Account next year. Read your 2021 Annual Enrollment Guide to learn about all your options.
- New! Make your life easier with our newest benefit, Bright Horizons® Enhanced Family Supports. It offers free premium access to Sittercity, a fantastic solution for finding babysitters, virtual sitting, pet care providers, housekeepers, eldercare resources and academic support, such as tutoring, test prep and homework help. You’ll also get discounts on nanny placement services, discounted tuition for full-time child care at select partner centers and preferred enrollment at Bright Horizons centers.
- New! A back-up plan if your normal child care or elder care arrangements fall through. You can rest easy if a family member needs care when you need to be at work. Bright Horizons® Back-Up Care provides access to back-up care for your children and adult and elder family members. Register now so it’s there when you need it. (Use your employee email address and have your employee ID number handy.)
- Know how to get your free flu shot. Flu shots are free through the Rockwell Automation medical plans. When you get yours, be sure to show the right ID card. If you go to a participating pharmacy, show your CVS/caremark ID card. If you get the flu shot from your primary care physician, show your UnitedHealthcare ID card. Bring the whole family! Flu shots are free for covered family members, too.
- Download all your benefit contacts right to your phone! Visit our Benefits Resources page on your mobile device and download it to your home screen for easy benefits access on the go. Instructions are available on the page.